Saturday 18 December 2010

Submission - my thoughts part 2

With respect to my Owner,

So it happens that when I put pen to paper a couple of weeks back and poured my heart out that every word I said really was spot on.

Submission comes from the heart....when 2 people love each other...2 people who are cut from the same cloth....2 halves of the same circle who join together as we have they act like keys and unlock parts of each other that others could never reach....Submission is about who we are as individuals and together as a couple...the 'Vanilla' part or our relationship is the baseline....the rest has been built on a sturdy foundation...there is no right or wrong regardless of what people may say or think it's what feels right for us as a couple.

Submission and the lifestyle it creates within a couple in the form of D/s or M/s (or in our case O/o) is what makes our relationship tick and completes us....its what gives us the inner strength and the feeling of peace that allows us to be together even when we are apart

Today I spoke with  Jennys Willful (from Darkside Clubhouse BDSM Academy) and she helped me to gather my thoughts...to make sense of my feelings she made me see that I already had the tools in front of me that what I was thinking was correct that I am already in the lifestyle that I crave and my Owner is the key...together with him we are what makes this work....he and I as a partnership as lovers as friends and now as my Owner as he encourages me to seek the comfort and joy I receive from this while he is by my side and I am by his

So much of SL can distort what the Submissive lifestyle is about and yet here my Owner and I are living proof that not everyone just plays at the lifestyle in SL...it can work no matter how hard it may be with the distance at times and more than that what we have is the most beautiful and natural thing in the world!

Finally thank you Jenny....you have allowed me to feel free...you have helped me to see that I am normal....that I am right to feel that the relationship I have with my Owner is something that is rare to many but understood by those who understand the world in which we live as a couple...as you said yourself 'Submission is ONLY what it means to you' and that one sentence sums it up for me!

Here is a link to Jenny's Blog please take the time to read it jennyswallows.blogspot.com

So to my Owner....I know what is is that makes me tick I know what it is that I want and that is you and what we have now and always

signed his submissive owned

4 comments:

  1. Beats you around the back of the head with a blunt object and grins
    "Girlie, how many times have I told you the same thing. You need to step back, give the preachers on high the two fingers and live your D/s exactly how you want to live it. If it makes you happy then IT'S RIGHT!"
    Signed: The worst sub in the whole universe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheepishly grins back...well worst sub in the universe I really should listen to you more often and when your done with beating the back of my head with the said blunt object would you mind helping with the bandages?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it would be a great mistake to listen to me more often.
    Do you really want to be a botoxed alcoholic with a moustache?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuckles wickedly...T I keep telling you...its not what you look like on the outside...its what's inside that counts....so you have no facial expressions excess facial hair (well trimmed of course) and your mind is foggy from alcohol poisoning but your beautiful to me in every single way! You have a razor sharp tongue a wicked sense of humour (which is why I am banking on you seeing the funny side of this post) and give advice that makes sense (when your not drunk)....so I could do a whole lot worse....grins...love ya Sis

    ReplyDelete