Tuesday 7 December 2010

A lesson for us all!

With respect to my Owner,

You know I learnt a valuable lesson once, taught to me by someone who hurt me real bad long before I ever joined SL.....

'Sometimes it is human natures way to read between the lines....if you write or say something that is vague it is open to interpretation that means that sometimes it is better to stay quiet and say nothing at all rather than say something that could come back to bite you on the arse or hurt others'

After reading another persons blog I read between the lines, rightly or wrongly, shared my concerns on the subject and voiced my own opinion to something that I felt was a personal attack on my Owner and I, in defence I wrote a rather long and in depth post which I have now toned down to what your reading as I have now cooled down some what over the subject.

I still believe that the post concerned by the other person was written very vaguely indeed although others may disagree with my opinion on that!

signed his submissive owned

7 comments:

  1. you tell her to be careful then post this. Either way its done, people are going to get hurt. Theres no real problems being solved here. Sorry but i'm standing my ground. Nothing in that post was vague. It was actually upfront and honest about how she felt of who she was when she rp'd. She spoke of it multiple times to me. If its misunderstood, talk to them before doing that. If they are not there, wait and don't make it public. Can hurt others feelings if you are not sure of their reaction.

    I don't care anymore. She's leaving sl as of the 15th. There will be no internet for near a month. Those who needed to know this before hand were informed by her. Now she's actually happy she won't have any internet because of all of this. I see no resolution anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janay...you are a good soul and stand by your friend as one would expect you to.
    Suffice to say much of it you will never come to understand as a result.
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't care to understand it. She is hurt by it. She didn't go to bed til about noon her time cause she thought she was a horrible person. No one took the time to talk to her, which is what hurt her first. The fact that you guys felt a way and hid it from her while selina called her sister hurt her more. Every thing that she thought you guys were as friends is gone, completely gone and broken. There is nothing else anymore because you took it the wrong way without seeking to understand the truth. Selina finalized that last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O_o ugh who told addi this post existed -_- addi you're not helping

    ReplyDelete
  5. RandomOddity007... Such a bold move for one that thinks they are a character with substance...Really, 007? what childish wishful thinking. Easy to hide behind a moniker or AVI and think you have courage. You simply display your lack of intelligence and maturity. Yes of course I am sure you will have something more to follow with and ever insightful as well. No doubt you are special to someone, go and be with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janay...So then assuming you speak for Ash I will not respond as I told you I would tonight. You have finished it then, we will see it our way and you will see it yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nah i didn't finish it odin. Somethings that selina said did it for you guys. If you want to try you can, but she still hasn't slept it seems. She's still bothered by it all. She still thinks she's a horrible person cause of what you've said, and is still bothered that you guys never talked to her especially since she got back from Disney about everything.

    We're still trying to make her go to bed. she's gone over 24 hrs without sleep. Its all she talks about now. I'm sorry if no one can see the damage done in this. I've washed my hands of it. Its something small and misunderstood thats gotten out of hand. In a week, it won't even matter that it happened.

    ReplyDelete