Saturday 4 December 2010

A Brilliant day!

Dressed to thrill and please
With respect to my Owner,

Some days are just good days, some are great days and some are brilliant days...for me today was one of the latter days...I had chance to sort myself out some new make-up and hair...Master and I had fun with each other and others....we went silks shopping and I have so many silks now I have no idea what to do with them all...oh hold on yes I do I get to wear them all...grins

We spent a lot of time with each other today until business (RL) called him away (marred only by a small incident involving a patient at the clinic that made me realise just how much he strives to protect me and made me feel so loved wanted and needed but also made me feel proud to have him as my owner) and after he left me and with a babysitter arriving to look after the kids and the dog I headed out to the Bordello looking gorgeous in a set of new silks and matching cloak...it wasn't busy to start with but over a small amount of time it started to fill up...and as time progressed lots of people I loved and cared about came into the Bordello....I spent the rest of the evening in the company of one in particular which was wonderful and it finally feels like everything is back on an even keel once again

Signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment