Saturday 18 December 2010

An apology....

With respect to my Owner,

Life has a habit of sneaking up on you and biting you hard and square on the backside....I have tried to write in my blog for over a week started some and stopped again....both my Owner and I had to deal with an issue and then I had other RL issues to deal with but finally I have come out the other side of it and am smiling and able to write again....it's been like writer's block....laughs...so let me say I am very sorry and will now pick up the pace once more and stop being slack

Now I am back on top of things and feeling more like myself and I have a few new projects in the pipeline....grins....I am sure in time people will learn of them but for now I am playing the cards very close to my chest!

Oh and to my Owner who has been my rock and my soundboard as I have poured out my frustrations and bent his ear for hours at a time...Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment