Sunday 5 December 2010

A new Baby....my Family is complete...for now

With respect to my Owner,

No better Christmas present than a baby!
As I write this our beautiful house is filled with the sounds of a small baby crying....yes finally tonight my Owner and I had our new addition a baby boy arrive....he was born 1:34pm pst on Sunday 5th December 2010 and his name is Legion...his is to join his older Siblings his twin brothers (our princes) Malin and Edson and his little sister (our little princess) Laci. All our children have names that mean something and Legion is no different his name means 'An important warrior' and is Old English and American.

Hard work over!
Legion was a water birth just like his older brothers and it was a beautiful moment between Daddy, the little one and Mummy....Dad was right by my side as I pushed our little bundle into the world and as a family we all are doing brilliantly.

Recovering together
So tonight as we settled in front of the fire to recover....the baby cooing as his siblings looked at him curiously and the dog guarding us all as he always does I couldn't help but realise how lucky I am to have such a young and beautiful family....for now my Owner and I are not having any more children....it is time he and I had time for each other and let the children grow up together.

This Christmas the house will be filled by sounds of laughter, squeals of delight, the discipline and grumbles of a happy and tired Father and Owner, a mountain of used wrapping paper and the smell of beautiful home made cooking prepared lovingly for her family by a happy and carefree Mother and owned submissive.....Will I moan when I spend boxing day clearing up? Hell No! This is how a family should be!

When the time is right to expand I am sure we will have another baby but for now we are happy, content and complete...we are a family of 6 plus a dog!

Signed his submissive owned

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all 6 of you! ( and the dog of course ) Can't wait to meet my new nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I can put you down for baby sitting duties then Auntie T?

    ReplyDelete