Monday 6 December 2010

Spending Time with my sister Tara in Melita

With respect to my Owner,

So tonight I left the kids with a babysitter and even though I wasn't sure about leaving our newest member less than 24 hours after his birth I felt it would be good for me to get out and about...so I decided to grab a boat from our pier outside to Melita and head to see my Sister Tara.

On arrival at Melita she was talking with other residents on the Island Rholes and Ana who she introduced me to before we got into our usual sibling rivalry talk and the name calling started...ever since she became a Slaver on the island her tough streak has become more and more obvious...still I did manage to give as good as I got and after a while we headed to the tavern for a drink before moving on to her place to discuss clothes make-up hair and our partners

Finally not long before the boat came back to pick me up to whisk me home once more to my Owner and children we sat on the beach and chatted just as 2 loving sisters would do discussing the world and remembering fond and not so fond memories....all to soon the call of home was to strong and I headed home blowing kisses to Tara and sending my love to her Pry and their children as she sent her love to Odin and our family

I do so enjoy times like this when we get together and have girlie talk after a cat fight of words!

No comments:

Post a Comment