Monday 30 August 2010

Update on La Presidente and Glint

PRG Symbol
If I was shocked this morning I am even more so now!

The PRG is in danger of loosing control Chief and Deputy head of security removed from their posts until Cara can resolve who is who, a member of the PRG in control in the meantime....A self destruct message detailing an image to horrifying to repeat involving Sir Defiant and 'Pink Frilly Pants' - Personally in my opinion the wrong colour for him they should be light blue to set off his eyes and I don't think he has the figure for them....however this is a demand from the Captors of our beloved first lady and now we look to the PRG Staff team as to their response!

Once again I wait for more news as the situation as grave as it is unfolds before our very eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment