Friday 27 August 2010

The Collision!

Worlds Collide
So how do I explain this blog? Well after reading so many I thought it was time I shared my thoughts and feelings with you all.... You see Selina Winterwolf came about because I was bored with my life...my Fiancé and I had drifted apart Sex was non existent and I was looking to fill the void in my life....to have fun to be me to make new friends....I got more than that...I found love happiness and the chance to grow and be myself....fate has changed how I see myself has made me a new person has shown me that if you find love with the right man you should grab it with both hands and never let go....to him I dedicate this blog...he knows who he is and those that know me know that he is my rock my world my soul mate.....I am a woman in love and let no one mistake that! I belong to him every single part of me in heart mind body and soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment