Friday 27 August 2010

In the beginning

Breeding Motel when we met!
So many will ask and have asked how I met Odin Farshore....funny story really 2 weeks after Winterwolf was created on November 24th 2009 I was still finding my feet in SL having been here once before but left under strained circumstances I found myself hanging around the Breeding Motel...here was where I first discovered the Mama Allpa HUD which was to shape my SL world from there on and really I had no idea how important it would be!

Odin was there hanging out at the Motel along with many other like minded men and women all with one thing on their mind to have fun and breed! He was a Breeder a gorgeous looking AVI which made me want to get to know him to have fun with him...hell this was SL I wanted my AVI to have fun to use the HUD get pregnant over and over....it's Role Play why not enjoy it...so feeling brave behind my screen I chatted him up....it wasn't romantic it was just having fun...little did I know he would become the centre of my world!

So I approach him in instant message (IM) and get chatting we go to a room and we have sex....really the Role Play was and still is (all this time later) so damn good.....I wanted there and then to play with him more often just for the whole excitement of it....he obviously enjoyed my Role Play to as we became friends there and then and after that we saw each other whenever we were on over the next few days...not just at the breeding motel but other places too.

We soon learnt that Winterwolf was pregnant and after going to the Mama Allpa Store for a test it confirmed that Odin was the father! Well to be fair Odin had put in enough work!

Hell one night he logged in and we were chatting in IM I was with another man having fun and I invited him to come watch and he did.....later I learnt that the scene he watched unfold as I fucked another man for pleasure feeling brave enough to tease the father of my child actually meant more to him than anything he could ever describe....in many chats afterwards he described watching Winterwolf and feeling emotions he was unsure you could have about some-one you don't know it wasn't just 2 AVI's at it to him...the whole thing was much more real than that!

My SL Leg Tattoo
After that we were hardly ever apart when we were on line at the same time.....Winterwolf basked in the attention she got from Odin and as her tummy started to swell I enjoyed being in his company....One Saturday morning not long after the watched scene we sat and chatted about our real lives (RL) in IM you know talking about why we were on SL and it turned out that he to had problems in his RL that he was getting away from by being on SL and as we started to compare our histories things just fell into place....and the rest is history as they say from that moment on Winterwolf and Odin were destined to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment