Saturday 28 August 2010

Odin Farshore

Odin Farshore
So what can I tell you? Well he and I share a bond that goes beyond just role play its genuine love, he knows how to push all my buttons and I know how to push his.
We share a passion for....pictures and oh god do we have a collection on SL....we also share a passion for watching each other with others....MMMmmm now that is a thrill!
You see SL is the visual side of our relationship, while distance remains a constant battle, being half way across the world from each other on a daily basis we take each day as it comes!

That's where the idea for this blog came from! Like all things in life Human nature has a tendency to get in the way and cause problems...friends warned me to be careful not to get attached to anyone on SL because it would end in disaster and I am pretty sure that if I had come to SL looking for more than just fun then it may have turned out differently but I came here with no purpose no expectation and not wanting more than fun!

So how would I sum up Odin? Caring, Loving, Funny, Adventurous, Full of Life, Polite, Faithful, Honest, Sexy, Gorgeous and a complete and utter 110% PERV! Trust me he would agree with that last statement whole heartedly! Could I imagine my life now without him? No way...like I said our whole Role Play and Relationship goes way beyond the walls of SL...and he has told me on numerous occasions "I have my man now"

No comments:

Post a Comment