Monday 30 August 2010

Shocking news in Glint!

Cara and I as Hooter Girls - Happy Days
I am shocked and truly horrified by the turn of events within my home from home Dark Den. Today I learnt that La Presidente Cara....ruler of Glint....saviour of the PRG.....has been kidnapped....whispers are that a certain Sir Defiant has taken her and locked her in a cell...Pictures and scant details are emerging! I scan the DDI regularly for news on when our first lady will be returned to the citizens who love her.

I hope for the love of God that he does not hurt her in any way....to hurt her would be hurting us all....I pray she is returned safely.....I lend my services to the PRG in finding her but I know that she would not want us to negotiate with her captors...the PRG will never negotiate!

Come home safe and sound Cara we need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment