Saturday 28 August 2010

Owner/Owned

My SL collar
OK so this is difficult to describe and probably harder to understand but I will try and explain....

So in everyone's life (hopefully) a very special person comes along and you hit it off from word go, I mean they aren't just special they understand your needs, your wants and your desires. In the case of Odin and I he had worked me out long before I cared to admit as to what it was that I needed, wanted and desired not just to him but to me. He knew me better than I knew myself! Now I guess to most that would have been a shock but Odin and I are connected on so many levels that actually I was hardly surprised.

There is without a doubt a certain special bond that exists between close role players and as that develops and love forms it can only get stronger. Which is what happened to us. Now if you have been reading the blog you will have read about how we met. Well in time I dragged him to my favourite Sim that I was playing on most days. On this Sim I was indeed a slave to another man, (I will explain how this came about and changed in another post), so as he got used to me being a slave his understanding of me and what I needed deepened. To keep my worlds apart before he came to join me on this Sim I had indeed created Selina Farshore. He was honoured that I did so and as he got used to the whole Master/Slave (M/s) relationship he collared her as his own and in time made her his partner, which was a beautiful moment but it was also tinged with sadness as he wanted all of me and couldn't have Winterwolf.

My SL ring "Our Love is Endless"
Many will know that although I role played a great slave almost from word go I had never been nor wanted to be a RL slave. I made that clear on many occasions. Finally however Winterwolf needed to be with the man she loved. So she left her then Master and was collared by Odin Farshore....it was at that time that my other AVI was basically no longer needed so the partnership was dissolved and Odin instead partnered his one true love Winterwolf the rings on our fingers a symbol of the love we share and the wording on the rings "Our love is Endless".

So finally having Winterwolf as his own knowing he already had Farshore and of course knowing that I loved him as I did just rocked his world....he had me all of me....not one part of me was hidden....not one part of me was not his and there is something very special about that. So as time moved on the Collar and our close relationship became very important and one day in a discussion he mentioned collaring me and suddenly it was was what we both wanted....the idea never hung in the air between us it was greeted with open arms and right there and then we knew what we needed. However we both hated the terms Master and Slave as we were partners first and the collar second I mean it was decided that the collar would be used for busy weekends with like minded people and special nights or occasions....however over time that has changed to all the time wearing and a 2nd special collar for more adventurous times. So we decided on the terms 'Owner' and 'Owned' instead.

My Owned Tattoo and Slut Belt
So there you have it this is how it all came about this is how I get to give myself over to the man I love the man who makes my heart beat faster my body tingle and my head spin....he is my Owner and always will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment