Saturday 28 August 2010

The count down is on the final stretch

Count Down to October
So anyone who has been in our SL house will have seen this countdown clock and know what it stands for but for those who don't let me explain....

On October 28th 2010 Odin and I will be in each others arms in RL....this as I often joke with Odin has been the longest foreplay session in history (his normal response to this which always makes me smile is "Yeah Really")....and for the last 3 months I have had the count down clock on the wall drumming into Odin and anyone who will listen how long I have till I fly to be with my love....of course the bad news for every-one and especially the man I love is that with just 2 months left now I will indeed be banging on about it even more....well I have started a week and day count down (8 weeks 5 days for those who wondered)

Still I did wonder how I would stand the wait but honestly it has flown by and now as much as there will be a certain pleasurable torture being this close and yet so far from our special date I am sure that it will fly by just as quick.....yes there are hurdles for us both to cross over the next 8 weeks but it will be so worth it in the end!

OK so it's not just about being in his arms and no its not just the sex.....of course that is a major part of it....but over the time we have been together we have unleashed desires that neither of us knew existed and some we did but had buried waiting for the right person and that 1st night together has more meaning to it that anyone could ever imagine....that night I give myself to the man I love, not just my heart my body my mind and my soul of course he gets all that but.......I give him full control of me, I place my life in his hands as his 'Owned' and I take him as my 'Owner'....yes that's right that night he collars me....I will submit to him willingly.

Yes I did say willingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment