Sunday 21 August 2011

Birthdays and Rez Days.....

With respect to my Owner,

Your Birthday like Christmas and Easter only comes once a year...unless of course your a member of SL....then you get a special Birthday called your Rez day that celebrates the anniversary of the date you were 'born' in SL!

So on Sunday a Party was held at the Sanctuary in honour of Rena and I for our special days and if I say that Rena was 3 you can work out which was which.

So my Owner and I who love to be....erm....different...decided to go in PJ's as we missed the PJ Party the Sanctuary had held the night before. Now never let it be said that my Owner doesn't have a sense of humour you can clearly see from the bunny slippers that he does and he treated me to nearly naked PJ's to....giggles

So we arrived at the Sanctuary, dressed in our...erm...finery....much to the amusement of Rena and Hext and the Party could begin. Pearl was the next to arrive who whisked in the 'Eye Candy'...err....I mean the DJ and then quickly the place filled up with Guests.

Hext was working the Bar, and I must say he is great at cleaning glasses, with Rena by his side while we danced and laughed our way through the night. DJ Thumper played a great set and took requests even playing one of the songs my Owner and I had played at the wedding 'Toad and the Wet Sprocket with Walk on the Ocean'

Both Rena and I had a wonderful time and would like say a big heart felt Thank You to all those who attended...it was indeed a very magical party and had us both smiling from ear to ear.

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

1 comment:

  1. It was a great party, and all the better for sharing it with my favorite human friend! I still think you people dance funny, no floating or anything.....

    ReplyDelete