Tuesday 16 August 2011

My thoughts 1 month on......

With respect to my Owner,

Exactly 1 month ago to the date (and time) I became Mrs Farshore and it was one of the most proudest moments of my life. To be able to stand there and tell the world how I felt about my Owner was an amazing moment. One month on things are better than ever. My Owner and I are closer than we have ever been and we have settled back into our normal family life with our kids and me being his attentive submissive under his command and control.

I will say here and now that if you hate cringe moments....don't read any further...laughs....I am very lucky, I know that more than anyone. Before I met him I had been hiding the real me away and now as I write this I am aware that I am a different person. I am confident in myself, I am secure in his love and the future is looking bright. I am a very content submissive. Our Nursery is filled with 3 growing, caring prince's and 1 demanding but sweet natured princess and me? I am the Cinderella to my prince Charming!

Oh and Thank you Cara you summed it up perfectly when you said....

'Odin and Selina - Congratulations.  
And thank you for being my inspiration and proof that sometimes it really is just like the fairy tales' 

Life couldn't get better than that....my Owner and I are coming up to our 2 year anniversary since we met....I can honestly say that the time has flown by and I look forward now to many happy years to come...this is just the start!

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment