Saturday 27 August 2011

My thoughts.....

With respect to my Owner,

As the weather closes in on the East Coast of America tonight and throughout the weekend my thoughts turn to my Owner and all those in the path of Hurricane Irene.....mother nature can be deadly sometimes and can provide us with the most spectacular view. The power of the wind is something that can not be replicated anywhere else by anything man made. There is no controlling this and as it batters the US East Coast I prey that all our love ones be them friends, family or partners are all left safe and sound. Cars, buildings and non living things can all be replaced but lives can't and as Military and Emergency Services spring to action my thoughts are on their safe return.

To all those in Hurricane Irene's path....please take care

To my Owner quite simply....be safe...my thoughts are with you...I love you

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364 

No comments:

Post a Comment