Thursday 5 May 2011

Wonderful Surprises

With respect to my Owner,

The last few days have been full of surprises and none more than this morning. Getting up early to get ready for work and having time to kill, as I was a whole 35 minutes early waking up, I jumped on SL and was surprised to find my Owner on line. He had news for me of a very dear friend and I was very excited to learn information of that person which, not only made me smile, but almost squeal for delight. Let me state here and now that the only reason I didn't squeal was because I was still waking up and it was way too early.

That said what a way to start a day! You can't be a hug from your dominant and in my case my Owner's hugs always have a plus effect on me. I have a huge smile on my face right now! Plus it has set me up to have a good day. There was a time when I could get a hug before work from him everyday but circumstances have changed and now it's even more of a delight when it does happen.

So I guess with that in mind it is time I got ready for work and headed out for my normal day in about 12 or so hours time I will get another hug from my Owner and have a few hours with him.....it's days like this that really make me come alive.

Have a good day everyone

signed his submissive owned

2 comments: