Sunday 1 May 2011

Heart felt post...

With respect to my Owner,

So my Holiday is almost over, just one day left to go and I just wanted to say that this weekend has been wonderful. I am the luckiest woman alive for many reasons

Firstly I want to say a very big heart felt thank you to a great bunch of friends who made a special event in SL all the more special by being a part of it.

Secondly and most importantly I have a message for my Owner, and yes I am being soppy so look away from your screens now....I love you Just 92 days or 6 months and 8 days before we get to be together again

As a submissive I have the most amazing Owner, I can't explain in words just how important my Owner is to me, just what it is that he does to me, or how much I need him. His love, his guidance and his support has taken me to new heights and continues to do so as I am sure it always will.

Right now there may be 3663 miles, give or take, airport to airport between U/us but with every day that passes that gap disappears. In November I get to see him and hopefully early next year I get to be with him at his side always, so the next countdown will be even more important but right now we have this one to concentrate on. For the last 17 months (18 months later in May) we have been developing our relationship and exploring the D/s relationship that has naturally occurred and finally after all sorts have been going on both sides of our relationship there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel, W/we both can see and almost touch what O/our hearts desire.

So yes W/we are happy, very happy. Tonight W/we both said some very heart felt things to one another, something W/we often do, but coupled with the conversations W/we have had over the last couple of weeks it had a more profound effect on me than ever before. It made me realise just how far W/we have come as a couple and as individuals.

So thank you my Owner for being you, for loving me, in your own words, 'Unconditionally' and for being my Man!

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment