Saturday 7 May 2011

Wedding fever...A shotgun Wedding, a Shock proposal, an announced Pregnancy and a baby possibly?

With respect to my Owner,

So where do I begin? Let me see....Ah I know how about the beginning? So for a long time now the people of the PRG have been awaiting a very special wedding. Doc Tara my wonderful and sharp tongued Sister and her rather good looking and 'filthy fecker' Master Pry have been together for a very, very, very long time. A wedding between them has been long over due and after 2 failed attempts to get married it was finally 3rd time lucky!

Let me explain, after a day shopping I arrived home yesterday at the big house and word had been sent to me that my Sister was in need of her bridesmaid and that I had just a couple of hours to get ready and head to Glint. My Sister is never one to do things by halves and I raced around grabbing the Roman style bridesmaid dress that I have wanted to wear for so long. Arranging a babysitter at short notice was a tall order and made me arrive a little late and the wedding which was due to start at 2pm (SLT) had to wait for my arrival.


Racing to the Treehouse I arrived to the sight of Tara dressed in a beautiful White Roman style Wedding dress, looking every inch the happy bride although a little nervous, and with her was 2 of our closest friends, who had very special roles in her wedding, Cara as 'Father of the Bride' and Miss V as 'Mother of the Bride'.


Everyone looked amazing and on the beach a gathering was taking place as people took seats in their formal dress and waited with a nervous, dashing looking Pry. My Owner (who looked rather handsome) arrived just in time, as business had threatened to keep him away, and as best Man handed Pry the ring before the music started and the procession lead by myself made it's way across the beach under the wedding arches that showed the route to our places at the front of the wedding ceremony.


Miss T was there ready to officiate the wedding and once every-one had taken their place and Pry and Tara had exchanged greetings at the alter the wedding began. The ceremony was beautiful, somewhere during it Tara tossed me the bridesmaid flowers which matched my hair, there were many tears shed in the crowd, their beautiful vows to one another made my cry with happiness and I think I even fainted at one point but quickly came round. Camera's were snapping everywhere and I took quite a few as the ceremony progressed. Finally the ring was on her finger and they were pronounced Husband and Wife before kissing at the alter to the delight of the crowd. I couldn't have been happier.


So following the Wedding on the beach we all headed to the Bordello for drinks and dancing and having fun. Of course Pry and Tara started the dancing and looked so good together in each other's arms, it was incredibly moving and as all newly-weds they could not keep their hands off each other and sneaked off for a bit of, well how do I put this?.....ah yes conjugal rights.
 The Party continued without them for a while and I even got to dance with my Owner for a bit before Cara wanted a dance and a word with him. I'm not entirely sure what exactly was said I heard snippets mentioning weddings and babies and such like, I know some kind of challenge was thrown down between them involving Cara having a baby in the future with her Master possibly, but I am unaware of the full details and all to soon Tara and Pry were back among us on the dance floor.
Everyone was having a good time and we were even more delighted to have the newly-weds back amongst us happily and flushed from their pleasure together

Suddenly I saw my Owner approach and there was a sudden silence in the Bordello, as my Owner got down on one knee before me and well...proposed. I have to admit that as I looked at him and heard his words my eyes filled with tears here is the transcript:

 [2011/05/06 16:23]  Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): Drink my owner?
[2011/05/06 16:23]  Tara (tara.bergan): come on so day... Are ya jivin'?
[2011/05/06 16:24]  Pearl (babydoll.pearl): shakes her head, "I need to drink... heavily... before that conversation happens..."
[2011/05/06 16:24]  Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): What are you doing?
[2011/05/06 16:24]  Pry (pryor.brimmer): need a large straw for that Selina
[2011/05/06 16:24]  Cara Lionheart: yanks Tara around and points at Odin, a huge grin on her face
[2011/05/06 16:24]  Pry (pryor.brimmer): chuckles
[2011/05/06 16:25]  Tara (tara.bergan): Awh look at that!
[2011/05/06 16:25]  Odin Farshore: Winks..." I will sure need one in a moment my owned." Wipes one hand along my brow and takes your hand... " So my owned my sweet Selina, will you do this humble Owner the pleasure of your hand in marriage"
[2011/05/06 16:27]  Cara Lionheart: pales and stumbles in her dance. "Oh hell, he actually did it...I'm in deep shit now"
[2011/05/06 16:27]  Tara (tara.bergan): chuckles 'You are indeed, Prez'
[2011/05/06 16:27]  Pry (pryor.brimmer): guess we should start buying the cribs and baby booties
[2011/05/06 16:28]  Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): looks down at my Owner as my mouth drops open thinks of saying something funny but thinks better of it blushes and pauses for a second before a big grin spreads over my face, tears in my eyes "Me? Really? Oh yes please, very much so"
[2011/05/06 16:28]  Tara (tara.bergan): We've a job lot of them, we can lend them
[2011/05/06 16:28]  Pry (pryor.brimmer): laughs
[2011/05/06 16:30]  Odin Farshore: Wraps you tight in my arms lifting you into the air... "Damned straight you will love"...placing a kiss on your firm belly then sliding you down in my arms taking your lips in a passionate kiss..
[2011/05/06 16:30]  Pearl (babydoll.pearl): bites her lips together to stop from giggling, and then looks at Miss Cara and shouts, "Congrats!!!"
[2011/05/06 16:31]  Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): purrs happily and kisses you back passionately
[2011/05/06 16:31]  Tara (tara.bergan): Congratulations you two
[2011/05/06 16:31]  Cara Lionheart: applauds loudly and wolf whistles "CONGRATS!!!!"
[2011/05/06 16:31]  Pry (pryor.brimmer): jaysus we have started a domino effect
[2011/05/06 16:31]  Chefrah: grats indeed.
[2011/05/06 16:31]  Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): blushes madly
[2011/05/06 16:31]  Pry (pryor.brimmer): if you are single, you better run, or you will end up married some'ow
[2011/05/06 16:32]  Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): manages to whisper thank you and then bursts into tears of happiness
[2011/05/06 16:32]  Cara Lionheart: tries to figure out how exactly to pen this message to Hext...
[2011/05/06 16:32]  Odin Farshore: looks back over to Pearl,... " your in charge of making sure Cara holds up her end of bargain"... winks and teases my lips along Selinas shoulder while cupping my hands around your body from behind
[2011/05/06 16:32]  Pearl (babydoll.pearl): takes off for parts unknown....

I have to say I was shocked....very shocked but I am so excited to! Another wedding in Glint....hmmm now for the planning I guess! However the night was not over...oh no not by a log shot as another announcement was made by the happily married couple....yes you guessed it Tara and Pry are expecting again. Being an Aunty is such a wonderful thing....I am truly lucky to have such great friends and family and more over truly lucky to have such a loving and wonderful Owner

signed his submissive owned

4 comments:

  1. My own account pales in comparison to yours. Actually my own account isn't even an account in all truth.
    Thanks Sel, you took some fab photos. Something that withers me greatly in both worlds. Hence, I have none of the day only what people gave me.
    Thanks again for everything and at such short notice too. I wouldn't recommend the timeline I chose, but I'd definitely recommend the wedding bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles and blushes before clearing her throat "There are more pictures coming your way Sis"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was -hands down- the best day I've had in a very long time. To see Pry and Doc finally get married, to hear them say such sweet things to each other...ok ok I sniffled. More than a little bit. And another baby on the way!

    And now, another couple who I am always in awe of will be tying the knot. It's just the cream cheese frosting on a very delicious cake.

    ...we won't discuss the other... I'm still waiting to see if my ass is grass. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMmmm cream cheese frosting....to die for...back to the point in hand...it was indeed a fantastic day and one we all enjoyed very much...writing my account of it made me smile till my jaw hurt and now another wedding to plan...poor Odin does he have a clue what he has let himself in for?

    As for the other....well I am watching....winks

    Giggles helplessly and heads off to make plans whistling as she works

    ReplyDelete