Tuesday 1 January 2013

Out with the Old and in with the New...

With respect to my Owner,

Happy New Year to everyone we love and know. My Owner and I would like to wish you all the best for the new year. We have no idea what the next 12 months will bring us...no one does.

New Year Resolutions...Does anyone do these anymore? Well after thinking all day..Do I? Don't I? I decided to set some..

1) To be the best Sub I can be - being supportive and loving to my Owner (goes without saying really)
2) To look after myself in every possible way (that includes loosing some excess weight)
3) To really put some effort into my Photography Studio and my Baby Clinic
4) To blog more often again
5) To enjoy Role Play (especially now Glint is back)
6) To be me - the woman my Owner uncovered

Above all I want to be in my Owners arms at some point this year making up for all the time that we haven't been together

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment