Tuesday 27 December 2011

Tuesday 27th....

With respect to my Owner,

Late last night the contractions started to arrive more frequently. I finally had to tell him after I couldn't lay down to sleep I had been pacing for a good couple of hours and he knew something was up so in the end he stayed up with me all night. We did some bits around the house and unpacked some boxes that we hadn't tackled yet. We even chose rooms for different things and all the time my contractions continued. Anyway this morning while he was sleeping in for a bit, after exhaustion finally caught up with him, I went back to finishing the Nursery, I needed it to be ready for the Twins arrival!

Late morning not only have I finished the Nursery I find myself making sure the rest of the house feels ready for the impending arrival. Jesus this is nesting to the extreme. I guess I am realising that this is the last chance I will have to do anything. The contractions are very close together now. My Owner is up and about and I think it won't be long before these two are in the world!

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment