Tuesday 27 December 2011

Announcing...

With respect to my Owner,

It is with great pleasure that my Owner and I announce the birth of our gorgeous Twins.

At 1250pm our little Boy Thor Farshore was born weighing in at 5lb 8oz and measured 21 inches long.

His little twin sister arrived at 109pm and has been named Gersemi Farshore. She weighed in slightly less at 5lb 1oz and was 19 inches long.

Both were delivered with the help of their father and as you can see from the pictures we are all doing well and they are gorgeous. We are very proud of them and tomorrow I promise to tell you all about it, right now I am enjoying my family and taking a well deserved rest!


signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you, and welcome, Thor and Gersemi!

    With much love,
    Master Marvin and His lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thank you Master Marvin and his Lacey...we are very happy to have them here and so are their siblings :)

    ReplyDelete