Saturday 24 December 2011

Late Christmas Eve...

With respect to my Owner,

So I write this while curled up with my Owner. The Snow is thick outside and coming down at an alarming rate, we are warm by the Fire in our new House. Oh yes not only did we move Land we ended up with a new house to, it's a long story but lets say it solves a lot of problems. Anyway my Owner is having a drink of Rum while I settle for Hot Chocolate, these babies are due soon and then lock away the Alcohol!

The most important mission has been accomplished, the kids are in their own beds and fast asleep so Santa can come visit and the house will be full of squeals of delight come the morning. I dare say they will be up at some ridiculously early hour but still it's what Christmas is all about. Right now I have the Turkey cooking in the Oven and the Christmas tree is the only other light, apart from the Fire, with it's flashing fairy bulbs.

You know this is what Christmas is about (apart from the obvious being the birth of Jesus etc), it's about being with the ones you love, surrounded by family. So as I cuddle up with my Owner and the clock approaches midnight all I want to do is enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts and then fall into a content sleep.

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment