Saturday 12 November 2011

RL post...We are together and life is wonderful

With respect to my Owner,

So fo all those who were wondering...my Owner arrived safely and before noon on Wednesday I was wrapped up in his arms clinging to him and stopping him from breathing...since then we have been having the most incrediable time together and loving every second of it. My collar has firmly been locked in place and I am purring like a kitten right now we are in the hotel bar enjoying a drink and much relaxation before we head to the wedding reception tonight and yes my brother is now married and looked very much the dapper young man that he has grown up to be and his bride looked beautiful.

Right time my Owner and I headed off to rest and change before tonight...tomorrow we have tourist sightseeing to do and then on Monday off to London

I as a lucky submissive have the most amazing Owner and I know that when he reads this he will probably roll his eyes and laugh, but its true. I am his and he is mine and that is all that matters...bring on 2012 when I get to be with him always

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment