Tuesday 8 November 2011

24 hours and counting!

With respect to my Owner,

366 days are nearly over, between 11 and 1130am tomorrow I will be once more with my Owner!

I am filled with mixed emotions right now, excitement, nerves and joy. It's all there bubbling away and yet I need to keep my feet on the ground because there is stuff for me to finish and make sure are packed. In 17 hours time my Owner will be flying and then in 19 hours I will be boarding a coach, our final destination the same and in roughly 24-25 hours we will be together once more.

All year we have been planning for and building up to this moment and now it's here I can't stop smiling, of course I am aware the short time we will have together will go so very very quickly just as last year did but then we can plan for the future.

So for now I have some last minute errands to run and family to catch up with because on Friday my little brother gets married. I am very proud of him and he has turned into a fine young man. No longer the baby of the house he will be a husband and have his own family in time.

So I will sign off for now and do what I need to do, later on Mr and Mrs Farshore will be on their own holidays relaxing and enjoying each other and tomorrow that's exactly what my Owner and I get to do to!

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment