Sunday 20 November 2011

RL Post...Home once more...

With respect to my Owner,

Our time together was wonderful...12 days just raced past, we both spent most of our time walking and both have amazingly aching tired feet but now we are both returning to normal and as I type this I know my Owner has landed back on home soil and our vacation is over.

Distance can be hard but I also know that this is what makes us stronger as Owner and owned and as a couple. Now we have plans to make to bring us together sooner rather than later and this is something we both want and will now aim for.

So to my Owner and Man, thank you once again for being here with me the past few days and here's to the future, I love you and want to do you proud always

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

1 comment:

  1. Sending you hugs Sel! Glad everyone is home safe and sound and hope you are still holding onto those happy memories.

    ReplyDelete