Wednesday 16 March 2011

Back with a bang...firstly my thanks

With respect to my Owner,

So I have been a little quiet over the last week or so for many reasons...SL in particular has kept me very busy with lots of things going on and RL has been quietly running in the background.

Firstly I have some people I would like to thank they already know who they are and I will call them by their collective name 'The Initiative' they are the people behind a special role that I now share in SL and without them the dream we now share would not be possible so from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank you. If this seems like a coded message let me just say this...TP over to Glint and come join in all the fun...all will become clear.

Next I would like to extend my thanks to a very special person who I know reads my blog and has supported us with knowledge and help as we learn all we can and we are very grateful for it. 

Finally I would like to say a a very big 'Thank you' to my Owner who is also supporting me and the rest of the group with this and has been very patient as some of my quality time with him has been disturbed while things are a little manic...I couldn't be who I am or do what I do without you.

So now I am back to writing in my blog and I have many thoughts and feelings to share and address so watch this space

signed his submissive owned

1 comment: