Tuesday 18 December 2012

A difficult journey...

With respect to my Owner,

It's been a while since I have posted here...I won't lie that the last few months have been hard....RL has turned our lives upside down we have had to deal with some hurdles that no-one should ever have to deal with.

I won't explain the reason for the hurdles that's something that my Owner and I share with only the closest of friends but to each one of them (and by god you know who you are) I think I can speak for both of us when I say...Thank you....you all make each day that little easier...your smiles your hugs you encouragement...its what keeps us going...especially me.

What I have learnt over the last few months is that sometimes nothing can prepare you for the range of emotions us Humans suffer from...sometimes the sheer intensity can not only knock you sideways but take you to hell and back in a single heartbeat!

So right now I am in a reflective mood and looking back on the past few months and as the new year approaches I have chance to look forward to...no-one knows what the future holds...no-one knows what lessons we may learn but one thing I do know...

My love for my Owner is stronger than ever, in each other we grow in strength and support one another and with the love of those who surround us we can and will defeat anything and everything thrown at us

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment