Monday 9 April 2012

A late celebratory Post and a promise of things to come...

With respect to my Owner,

Most dates don't go unmarked in our household as my mind pretty much remembers them all and last week was no exception. Last Tuesday April 3rd was the 2nd anniversary of my Owner collaring me as his and next Monday April 16th will be a year since I registered myself as a collared submissive on the TSR register! How quickly time flies and in just over 3 months Mr and Mrs Farshore will have been married a whole year...so last night amongst all the the talking we did I suggested to my Owner that we should hold a party to celebrate our wedding anniversary and of course he said yes...now all I can think of is what to do...so watch this space...one thing I do know...I will be getting my Wedding Dress out again because I know my Owner loved it so much and I am pretty sure he won't mind seeing me in it again!

signed his submissive owned x
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment