Sunday 8 April 2012

Gulps...Update and Changes

With respect to my Owner.

OK so it has been a while since I have written on here...I am ashamed that I have failed to keep up my blog but well quite honestly...I have had other things on my mind.

Since my last blog in February my Owner is still unwell but there is light at the end of that tunnel in the not to distant future and hopefully then my Owner will return to full strength and be back firmly in control once more.

That said there is some good news...I have a new RL collar coming soon...I can't wait...more news on that to follow shortly.

So onto the reason for my post...While my Owner has been absent more of late for obvious reasons we have been in touch in other ways and he spends time with me when he can...it has made me realize how much I love him (OK so I knew that already) and how devastated I would be if I lost him...but as a submissive it has also raised some insecurities (be them temporary and totally insane, but raise them it has). So I spoke to my Owner this evening and got his permission to explain all in detail on here...I find often that I can communicate so much more easily on here when words fail me elsewhere and I know that he reads my posts.

So as tomorrow I am at home I shall be updating my blog and will write about the insecurities that have been driving me mad...they are not a bad reflection on my Owner or on me but show the process that a submissive goes through and how my head has been dealing with situations as they arrive and I hope that the process will help my Owner to understand my feelings allow me to express myself more and may even help others.

I will clarify right here and now that my Owner and I are perfectly fine...we are as happy as we have always been if not happier

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment