Saturday 30 July 2011

Our wedding day....Part One..... (More pictures to be added)

With respect to my Owner,

How do I put the most magical day of my life into words?

I have asked myself this a thousand times over and as I sit here in the house, on my own, I am trying to get my thoughts in order, putting pen to paper, as I try hard to describe how our day went.

Saturday 16th July 2011 went something like this.....From the moment I surfaced messages came in from well wishers all over the place, I was never alone in one way or another for the entire day. First I went to the venue, on board the SLS Prima Donna, and took pictures of it all set up and then helped our DJ Ori to put the music together for our day.. Until that point the week had gone in a blur and yet the size of what was about to happen later that day had not hit me. It was as that music was discussed and put together that I suddenly got a sense of just how big this wedding was....I mean I knew it was a huge thing but I had been so calm knowing that Odin and I, with the help of Cara had planned everything already and now suddenly listening to music that was to be played at such a big life changing event made me feel like the bride I was and butterflies started, although to be fair if I really think about it they weren't butterflies, they were Elephants!


Of course the day was also tinged with sadness because 2 very special people would not be there but I made sure neither of them were forgotten! My sister Tara and her husband Pry should have been there in 2 very important roles and couldn't be for many reasons.

So anyway.....I was in the House when Odin joined me and I watched him get ready...my heart was beating so fast and my breath was caught in my throat because he looked simply gorgeous, he looked good enough to eat, and given half the chance I would have devoured him on the spot! However we had a wedding to get on the road and it was then we made our way to the venue and went our separate ways. Heading to the Honeymoon suite where I could change and get ready with my bridesmaid's Char and Rosie and my brother Xavier, we were also joined by Ori and he got the music under-way and honestly the next hour just flew by till the ceremony was due to start..

In the meantime Cara and Pearl kept Odin under control and all the guests, and I can honestly say that as I put the final touches to my wedding outfit and my brother told me how much he loved me, I felt like my heart would stop I couldn't breath and reality hit me. I was about to walk up the aisle in front of all my family and friends and stand by the side of the man I love declaring to the world who and what I am that I belong to him and he is my Owner, and in that moment tears pricked my eyes. As I watched the girls lead the way Rosie first and then Char and finally X and I took our places and away we went.

(OK so there were a few technical problems including the bride going awol a bit but lets skip that shall we?)

And so the Ceremony began and for all of you who missed it....well thanks to Cara you can read it here....oh and yes I was late, which of course is traditional for the bride!.....The colour scheme of Amethyst and Peridot worked perfectly trimmed with Silver and even Odin had Silver in his sexy Tux. Oh and as an inside scoop in case you all wondered...when I reached the aisle and stood before my Husband to be he whispered just how beautiful I looked and I told him how gorgeous and sexy he was to me in that moment. It is true we only had eyes for each other.....

[15:14] Cara Lionheart holds up her hands for silence "Good afternoon, and welcome to the ceremony that will unite Odin and Selina in marriage."

[15:15] Cara Lionheart turns and smiles at her friends "We gather here today to celebrate your union, and to honor your commitment. No ceremony can create your marriage; only you can do that – through love and patience; through dedication and perseverance; helping and supporting and believing in each other; through tenderness and laughter; through learning to forgive, and by learning to make the important things matter, and to let go of the rest. It is not this ceremony or the state of being married that will truly join and hold you together, but your ongoing commitment to your relationship and to the kind of life you wish to make together. What this ceremony can do is to witness and affirm the choice you make to stand together as partners in life."

[15:15] Mousie (magikrose.wirefly) looks at X and smiles proudly

[15:16] Cara Lionheart: Odin and Selina, we are here to remember and rejoice with you and to recount with one another that it is love that guides us on our path, and to celebrate as you continue your journey together.
It is in this spirit that you have come here today to exchange these vows.

[15:16] XavierHUH holds his beloved sister's hand as his heart swells with pride.

[15:16] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) looks to my brother and smiles

[15:16] Cara Lionheart: Doubly blessed is the couple which comes to the marriage altar with the approval and blessings of their families and friends. Who has the honor of presenting this woman to be married to this man?

[15:16] XavierHUH: I do!

[15:16] XavierHUH: Odin and Selina.
 What can I say about you two on this day?
 Odin, you have been a brother in arms to me, a teacher on my path on the way to becoming a true Dom. You have shown me it is possible to be kind to a sub and show them tenderness. I am honored to call you brother on this day, yet more importantly my mentor; a man I an aspire to be and hope that I will find the one for me.

 Selina you have shown me nothing but love and support from day one. Your kindness and devotion are what every true master desires. I am honored and proud to call you my sister. I love you dearly and I am proud to give you to your beloved Odin.

 Their love transcends time and space. A love for all times. God bless these two on this their most holiest of days. I am proud to call you both my family and may it last an eternity.

 Odin keep that leash tight on that lioness grrrrowwwl.

[15:17] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) kisses my brother "I deal with you later"

[15:17] XavierHUH takes his sister's hand leading her to odin.

[15:17] Mousie (magikrose.wirefly) snickers

[15:18] Odin Farshore: Nods and chuckles to X..." WIth pleasure"

[15:18] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) blushes

[15:18] XavierHUH giving a firm pat on odin's back taking his place by his side as best man.



[15:18] Cara Lionheart: Odin and Selina have chosen to incorporate the ancient Celtic ritual of Handfasting into their wedding ceremony today. Traditionally, in the British Isles it was performed by a priest or priestess, who would invoke the energies of the four natural elements to create a sacred circle in which the couple could be joined as embodiments of god and goddess. The cloth that binds their hands was usually the tartan plaid, representing the bride's clan or family group.

[15:19] Cara Lionheart: In many cultures it is believed that the human soul shares characteristics with all things divine.
It is this belief which assigned virtues to the four cardinal directions; East, South, West and North.
It is according to this belief that we align ourselves with these elements. Each of these blessings from the four cardinal directions emphasizes those things which will help you build a happy and successful union.

[15:20] Cara Lionheart: Blessed be this union with the gifts of the East and the element of Air, for openness and breath, communication of the heart, and purity of the mind and body.

[15:20] Cara Lionheart: Blessed be this union with the gifts of the South and the element of fire, for energy, passion, creativity and the warmth of a loving home.

[15:21] Cara Lionheart: Blessed be this union with the gifts of the West, the element of water, for your capacity to feel emotion.

[15:21] Cara Lionheart: Blessed be this union with the gifts of the North, the element of earth, which provides sustenance, fertility and security.

[15:21] Cara Lionheart: Odin and Selina, I bid you look into each others eyes.

[15:23] Cara Lionheart: Will you honor and respect one another, and seek to never break that honor?
[15:23] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): We Will
[15:23] Odin Farshore: We will
[15:24] Cara Lionheart smiles and wraps the first cord around their hands
[15:24] Cara Lionheart: And so the first binding is made.

[15:24] Cara Lionheart: Will you share each other's pain and seek to ease it?
[15:24] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): We Will
[15:24] Odin Farshore: We will
[15:24] Mousie (magikrose.wirefly) smiles as she wipes a single tear from her eye
[15:25] Cara Lionheart wraps the second cord "And so the second binding is made"

[15:25] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) looks into Odin's eyes lovingly
[15:25] Cara Lionheart: Will you share the burdens of each so that your spirits may grow in this union?
[15:25] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): We Will
[15:25] Odin Farshore: We will
[15:26] Cara Lionheart wraps the third cord and winks to Sel before saying "And so the third binding is made"

[15:26] Cara Lionheart: Will you share each other's laughter, and look for the brightness in life and the positive in each other?
[15:26] Odin Farshore: We will
[15:26] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): We Will


[15:27] Cara Lionheart wraps the final cord and grins "and so the fourth binding is made", then ties the cords together and steps back.

[15:27] Cara Lionheart: As this knot is tied, so are your lives now bound. Woven into this cord, into its very fibers, are all the hopes of your friends and family, and of yourselves, for your new life together. With the entwining of this knot do I tie all the desires, dreams, love, and happiness wished here in this place to your lives for as long as love shall last.

[15:27] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) smiles to Cara

[15:28] Odin Farshore: Grins with a wicked thought about the binding cords

[15:28] Cara Lionheart smiles at them and then looks out to the guests.

[15:28] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) catches the look and laughs

[15:28] Cara Lionheart: This is the point in the ceremony when wedding bands are usually described as being a perfect circle, having no beginning and no end. But we all know that these rings do have a beginning. Rock is dug up from the earth. Metal is liquefied in a furnace at a thousand degrees. Hot metal is poured into a mold, cooled, and then painstakingly polished. Something beautiful is made from raw elements.

[15:28] Cara Lionheart: Love is like that. It comes from humble beginnings, made by imperfect beings. It’s the process of making something beautiful where there was once nothing at all, just like the Dominant/submissive relationship that you both share which has also developed between you.

[15:29] Cara Lionheart: Odin, please place the ring on Selina’s finger and say the words you have prepared for her
[15:30] Mousie (magikrose.wirefly) watches the sun set and thinks its perfect timing
[15:30] XavierHUH smiles looking at both Odin and Selina.

[15:31] Odin Farshore: Takes your hand and places the ring on your finger then looks to your eyes

[15:31] Odin Farshore: I never came to SL in search of what I have come to find. Life was normal and routine and I truly did not know what I had been missing all of these years until you came into my life by total chance. Since then you have rarely been far from my side and are always with me in my thoughts. You have been an earned treasure that I pursued for a long time before you submitted and became mine. Our Tart with a heart  From that point forward the changes that have occurred for and between us simply astound me and I can only imagine what the future holds in store as we grow even more… You are part of me now and forever my sweet Selina.

[15:32] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) looks up into your eyes and smiles my breath caught tears in my eyes "beautiful"

[15:33] Cara Lionheart grins "Now, Odin, please repeat after me."
[15:33] Cara Lionheart: I Odin Farshore take you, my Owned Selina Winterwolf to be my wife
[15:33] Nameless (missyanne.zimring) blinks and wipes a tear from her eye.
[15:33] Odin Farshore: I Odin Farshore take you, my Owned Selina Winterwolf to be my wife
[15:33] Cara Lionheart: I promise above all else to live in truth with you
[15:34] Odin Farshore: I promise above all else to live in truth with you
[15:34] Cara Lionheart: and to communicate fully and fearlessly
[15:34] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) fights back tears of joy
[15:34] Odin Farshore: and to communicate fully and fearlessly
[15:34] Cara Lionheart: I give you my hand and my heart
[15:34] Odin Farshore: I give you my hand and my heart
[15:34] Cara Lionheart: to shelter, nurture and protect you
[15:34] Ori (orion.hienke) feels his eyes watering up.
[15:34] Odin Farshore: to shelter, nurture and protect you
[15:34] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) squeezes your hand
[15:34] Cara Lionheart: as a sanctuary of warmth and peace
[15:35] Odin Farshore: as a sanctuary of warmth and peace
[15:35] Cara Lionheart: and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
[15:35] Odin Farshore: and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
[15:35] Cara Lionheart: as I join my life to yours.
[15:35] Odin Farshore: as I join my life to yours.
[15:35] Mousie (magikrose.wirefly) smiles as she looks across to X with love and adoration sparkeling in her eyes

[15:35] Cara Lionheart turns to Selina and smiles "Selina, please place the ring on Odin’s finger and say the words you have prepared for him"
[15:35] Xiamara C. Spyker (xiamara.charlesworth) reaches for her husbands hand, grasping it tightly as her heart overflows with joy seeing the beautiful, well-matched couple.
[15:36] charmaine Hedges: keeps her chin raised as happy tears course down her cheeks for the happy couple a bright dimpled smile offered to them ..she dips her head respectfully her silken raven locks cover the emerald orbs for a moment

[15:36] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) takes the ring coughs and gulps and looks into Odin's Eyes as she begins
[15:36] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): My Owner and Man,
It was more difficult to write these words than I let on, not because I had nothing to say but because I did not want to go on for hours, as we all know how I can talk for England!
I struggled instead to convey in just the right number of words how much you mean to me...so please forgive me if I failed to make this short.....trust me it was so much longer!

[15:37] Joyous Francois: laughs

[15:37] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): From the moment we met until now we have developed a relationship that is rare and spans both SL and RL, often being told that we are lucky to have this and yet we did not go looking for it, it found us. Together we have overcome many hurdles in both worlds and have many more to come but each has made us stronger and deepened the love we share as each day becomes a step closer to being together always.

[15:37] Mousie (magikrose.wirefly) stiffles a giggle

[15:37] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): There are so many things that I love about you from your sense of humour to the little things you do, how you let me ramble on endlessly and listen so intently and of course your gorgeous accent and Growl that makes me tingle and Purr. When we are apart being alone can feel so empty.

[15:38] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): The 3rd April 2010 will always be etched in my mind as the moment that you collared me simultaneously in both worlds and I am lucky to have and wear your collar. I love you, you complete me, I submit to you on every level and this ceremony is our way of sharing the bond we have as Owner and owned with all those around us who are important to us.

So thank you for being the key to my life, for opening my eyes and making me the happiest woman in the world. You fuel my desires and I could not be me without you.

[15:38] Odin Farshore: Grips your hand tighter
[15:38] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): Quite simply thank you for being you. I am and always will be your submissive owned sweet Selina.

[15:38] Odin Farshore: Smiling broadly with a low growwl following
[15:39] Cara Lionheart takes a breath, smiles, and grins at her friend "Now, Selina, please repeat after me."
[15:39] Joyous Francois: grabs a tissue and gently dabs her eyes
[15:39] Cara Lionheart: I Selina Winterwolf take you, my Owner Odin Farshore to be my husband
[15:39] XavierHUH chuckles as he hears Odin's growwl
[15:39] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): I Selina Winterwolf take you, my Owner Odin Farshore to be my husband
[15:39] Cara Lionheart: I promise above all else to live in truth with you
[15:39] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): I promise above all else to live in truth with you
[15:39] Cara Lionheart: and to communicate fully and fearlessly
[15:39] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): and to communicate fully and fearlessly
[15:39] Cara Lionheart: I give you my hand and my heart
[15:40] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): I give you my hand and my heart
[15:40] Cara Lionheart: to serve and obey you
[15:40] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): to serve and obey you
[15:40] Cara Lionheart: as a sanctuary of warmth and peace
[15:40] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): as a sanctuary of warmth and peace
[15:40] Cara Lionheart: and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
[15:40] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
[15:40] Cara Lionheart: as I join my life to yours.
[15:41] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): as I join my life to yours.
[15:41] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) smiles once more through soft watery eyes

[15:42] Cara Lionheart nods to the pair, then looks out to the guests "Two people in love do not live in isolation. Their love is a source of strength with which they may nourish not only each other but also the world around them. And in turn, we, their community of friends and family, have a responsibility to this couple. By our steadfast care, respect, and love, we can support their marriage and the new family they are creating today. "

[15:42] Cara Lionheart: Will everyone please rise.

[15:42] Odin Farshore: Winks to you ..." Obey"
[15:42] Pearl (babydoll.pearl) giggles
[15:42] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) snickers "of course"

[15:43] SEN (sensualdesires.sandalwood) giggles at few sleeping in their chairs
[15:43] Yeania Aeon: am awake i swear
[15:43] Cara Lionheart looks around the room at the gathered crowd "Will you who are present here today, surround Odin and Selina in love, offering them the joys of your friendship, and supporting them in their marriage? If so, respond by saying 'We Will'"
[15:43] Jayde (jayde.byron): We Will
[15:43] slut (xx.reyes): we will
[15:43] Pearl (babydoll.pearl): We Will!
[15:43] Ori (orion.hienke): We Will
[15:43] Devil Jervil: We Will.
[15:43] Joyous Francois: We will!
[15:43] YT (yt.recreant): we will
[15:43] lacey Flinders speaks clearly "We will"
[15:44] XavierHUH: We Will!!!
[15:44] Nameless (missyanne.zimring): We will!
[15:44] Yeania Aeon: we wil
[15:44] V (vala.renfold): We will
[15:44] Erikk Xeltentat raises his hand tipping his hat to the couple....... congrats.... I will
[15:44] Q Fenutzini  (quala.silverfall): We Will
[15:44] Hext Magic: We Will
[15:44] Mousie (magikrose.wirefly): We will!
[15:44] Cyro Spyker grins and mumbles with a hoarse voice "we will"
[15:44] SEN (sensualdesires.sandalwood): I willll
[15:44] charmaine Hedges: smiles happily bowing ... "she will"
[15:44] Jennys Willful: I will
[15:44] T (tanith.rosenbaum) smiles "we will"
[15:44] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) smiles to all those gathered
[15:44] Cara Lionheart leans close to the couple and adds her own "We will"
[15:44] Xiamara C. Spyker (xiamara.charlesworth): we will
[15:44] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) winks to Cara
[15:45] Cara Lionheart: You may be seated.
[15:45] Cyro Spyker pokes xia and whispers "do you think we can sit again?"

[15:45] T (tanith.rosenbaum) grins and adds "If you two are ever having troubles with the shared pain let me know, I know how to put you into some"
[15:45] Odin Farshore: Chuckles
[15:45] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) laughs hard "Thank you Miss T"
[15:45] Cara Lionheart laughs
[15:45] Ori (orion.hienke) snorts at T's words

[15:45] Cara Lionheart: Odin..Selina.. this quote from "Captain Corelli’s Mandolin" by Louis de Bernieres is one of my favorites about love and it reminds me of the two of you, all you’ve been through, and the steadfast love that has always been a shining example to me and the others around you.
[15:45] Xiamara C. Spyker (xiamara.charlesworth) pinches her husband's side, "behave, my love"
[15:46] Cara Lionheart: Love is a temporary madness; it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of eternal passion. That is just being in love, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Love is the roots that grow towards each other underground, slowly and determined. And when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, you find you are no longer two, but one. One root, One tree, One Love.
[15:47] Q Fenutzini  (quala.silverfall): smiles
[15:47] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): beautiful Cara

[15:47] Cara Lionheart gives each of them a long look, then grins as she says "You two were joined on April 3rd of 2010 by the collar Selina wears around her neck. And now, through the statement of common spirit and the exchange of rings, you have further joined yourselves in your shared destiny. By virtue of the love that has brought you here today, by the vows you have exchanged, and by the integrity of your commitment, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

[15:47] Erikk Xeltentat drops his hand petting pearl's locks, "Listening"

[15:48] Cara Lionheart's grin widens as she adds "Please seal your vows with a kiss."

[15:48] Cyro Spyker keeps his eyes on the couple and waits for the kiss

[15:48] Xiamara C. Spyker (xiamara.charlesworth) clasps her hands together, beaming
[15:48] YT (yt.recreant): ((sorry, RL, need to run))
[15:48] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf): ((ty YT))
[15:48] Odin Farshore: Holding tight while letting hands roam
[15:48] lacey Flinders: ((bye YT, great to see you!!))
[15:49] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) kisses deeply and passionately
[15:49] Yeania Aeon: (( tolsow shes gone already :P ))
[15:49] XavierHUH: ((take care Alley))
[15:49] Ori (orion.hienke) claps his hands as they kiss
[15:49] Mousie (magikrose.wirefly) smiles and claps with excitement then wipes the couple tears from her cheeks
[15:49] SEN (sensualdesires.sandalwood) giggles and is ready to pounce on her dad and mom. She lets out a tear from her eyes as she covers her mouth and watches them
[15:49] Yeania Aeon claps
[15:49] XavierHUH slips a family hierloom into odin's pocket.
[15:50] charmaine Hedges: laughs softly and claps happily
[15:50] Cara Lionheart makes a subtle turning motion with her hands "now you get to face them"
[15:50] Odin Farshore: WInks to X
[15:50] Devil Jervil smiles and claps at the lovely joined couple.
[15:50] Xiamara C. Spyker (xiamara.charlesworth) turns to her hubby and grins mischievously, "let's get married again!"

[15:50] Cara Lionheart: It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you all for the first time to Mr. and Mrs. Farshore!
[15:50] Jayde (jayde.byron) smiles warmly as she applauds .
[15:50] lacey Flinders cheers, clapping loudly "Congratulations!!!"
[15:50] SEN (sensualdesires.sandalwood): Yayyyyy
[15:50] Ori (orion.hienke) aplauds harder making his hands hurt a bit
[15:50] Joyous Francois: smiles and claps her hands loudly
[15:50] Pearl howls.
[15:50] Hext Magic joins the applause
[15:51] Jennys Willful: yay!!
[15:51] Xiamara C. Spyker (xiamara.charlesworth) claps for the wonderful couple enthusiastically
[15:51] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) looks out and smiles to all "I love you my owner" I whisper turning my head
[15:51] Q Fenutzini  (quala.silverfall) claps softly for the couple, "congradulations with your union, may its growth be always a continous path of learning and happiness"
[15:51] Cyro Spyker says loud "Well done, congratulations! lovely vows... I will"
[15:51] V (vala.renfold) smiles delightedly applauding, "Congrats! I wish you both joy, love and happiness"
[15:51] Sophiekittycat: ***** APPPPPPPLLLLAAAUUUSSSSEEEEEEE***********
[15:51] Odin Farshore: Squeezes your hand and nods.." I love you "
[15:52] slut (xx.reyes) woots and cheers.. "happy happy!! congrats"
[15:52] XavierHUH: Take care of my dear sister Odin.
[15:52] T (tanith.rosenbaum) cheers "Congratulations"
[15:52] Odin Farshore: "Always"
[15:52] Odin's owned sub Selina (selina.winterwolf) grins and now beams
[15:52] Nameless (missyanne.zimring) simply smiles and wipes another tear away
[15:52] Erikk Xeltentat: (¯` ,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-♥ ♥ ♥Woot Claps Loudly ♥ ♥ ♥·´¯,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-´¯)
[15:52] Erikk Xeltentat: (¯` ,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-♥ ♥ ♥Woot Claps Loudly ♥ ♥ ♥·´¯,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-´¯)
[15:52] Erikk Xeltentat:  (¯` ,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-♥ ♥ ♥Woot Claps Loudly ♥ ♥ ♥·´¯,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-´¯)
[15:53] Xiamara C. Spyker (xiamara.charlesworth) nuzzles her face against Cyro's muscled shoulder, admiring the couple. "they are a true math, aren't they?," she remarks in her husband's ear, her face full of bright wonder and happiness for them.
[15:54] Ori (orion.hienke) sets in some happy music as the couple walks off
[15:54] Xiamara C. Spyker (xiamara.charlesworth): ((*match bah))
[15:54] Mousie (magikrose.wirefly) slips over to X and takes his hand
[15:54] Cara Lionheart: Everyone, please follow the trail of purple balloons to the bar area.

And so you have it almost 20 months after we first met at the breeding motel we married each other in front of some of the most important people in our lives.....and yes some important  people were missing but we understood why and their thoughts were with us. So we are now Man and Wife as well as Owner and owned....Mr and Mrs Farshore.....I couldn't be happier and I know that neither could my Owner.

signed his submissive owned x
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment