Sunday 1 July 2012

When writing becomes to hard...

With respect to my Owner,

A lot of things have happened since my last post....both in SL and RL.

The RL stuff I can't talk about so I'll talk about the SL stuff for now.

The Farshore household has gained 3 new members all girls and all adopted. Tam is 7 and Carson and Sophie are both 4 but not twins.

They have filled the house with much needed laughter, my Owner however due to business commitments is not at home much in fact he hasn't been home for the last couple of weeks the girls miss him terribly.

Me...I miss him...I miss his command, I miss his control, I miss the simple pleasures of being at his side and the bed is empty without him

Right now as I sit in my lounge the girls taking a nap I stroke the growing bump that carries the most precious of cargo, the life that we have made together...yes we are expecting twins again...due start to middle of December and their girls. They already have names...Hope and Faith. They will be loved like all our children are but these two have a very special and powerful meaning. They are the future.

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364

No comments:

Post a Comment