Sunday 1 January 2012

1st January 2012 (New Year Day) RL post

With respect to my Owner,

So with New Years day almost out i wanted to share some thoughts

Just as 2012 is changing in my SL life (there is much more to discuss in the coming few days on that score) the RL situation for us both is changing to.

My Owner and I have many plans for 2012, this has been a year on our calendar for ages now and as it has finally arrived there will be some new things ahead to experience and changes for both of us. So over the next few weeks and months things will hopefully slot into place and I can let you all in more on the big secrets surrounding us but for now my lips are sealed except to say we are both very happy and very secure in our D/s relationship and it has been developed by us to reflect us and will continue to do so!

My Owner will be experimenting more with the command and control issue in both SL and RL and I can't wait...I want to do him so very proud!

Oh and as a new year resolution I have decided that to follow my Owner's wish of updating my blog more often (he set a goal of twice every 7 days) I am going to try and go one step further with at least 3 posts a week if not more...hold onto your hats...2012 is going to be a wild ride

signed his submissive owned
447-342-364


No comments:

Post a Comment